DFW Homeschool Cafe
If you are still homeschooling in the DFW area, we have a Facebook group you can join. You can find us under the group name DFW Homeschool Cafe (Network & Meetup). You have to log into facebook to use the direct link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/488790851319302/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DFW Homeschool Cafe
If you are still homeschooling in the DFW area, we have a Facebook group you can join. You can find us under the group name DFW Homeschool Cafe (Network & Meetup). You have to log into facebook to use the direct link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/488790851319302/
DFW Homeschool Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Month Free of SchoolhouseTeachers.com Membership

Go down

One Month Free of SchoolhouseTeachers.com Membership Empty One Month Free of SchoolhouseTeachers.com Membership

Post by acaeducated Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello yet again...lol This was received from another group and I wanted to share. We're giving it a try and maybe you will also...nonetheless it's a free resource. Happy Homeschooling!

Hello Everyone,

Earlier this year, I signed on to be an Advertising Sales Representative for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and have been enjoying every second of it. I've got an offer coming from Gena and Paul , owners of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, to everyone in this homeschool support group.

It is not a free issue of the magazine as that is available at www.TOSMagazine.com for free or simply download a free app to your mobile device at www.TOSApps.com

The free offer is One Free Month of Membership at www.SchoolhouseTeachers.com. The site is full of daily, weekly, monthly lessons on the basic subjects, economics, government, acting, and more. This also gives you access to the digital copy of the magazine going all the way back to 2007. There is also a page full of recordings of the monthly webinar the Schoolhouse Expo.

You'll find that you a familiar with many of the names of the Schoolhouse Teachers. Kim Kautzer (writing), Diana Waring (history), Terri Johnson (geography), Adam Andrews (literature), the Hands of a Child team (lapbooking), Malia Russell (home economics), George Escobar (filmmaking)—and many more.

If you are interested in one free month of the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Membership, just email me at SCrofford@thehomeschoolmagazine.com and all I need is your first and last name and e-mail. Friday, I will send it directly the Schoolhouse Teachers Team and they will get you set up with a free trial membership.

Shawna Crofford
Advertising Sales Representative
www.TOSMagazine.com
www.TOSMag.com
www.TOSMediaKit.com
817-562-2536 Home Office
acaeducated
acaeducated
Student
Student

Location Location : Fort Worth, Texas
Mood : Praying